iFitzone is a health and performance studio in Vaughan. iFitzone offers personal and fitness training, ems training, hybrid training, strength, and conditioning and a medically supervised weight loss program.
What is electrical muscle stimulation (EMS)?
EMS is a technique that only employs the proper electrical impulses to cause a user-predetermined muscular contraction. To promote the physical health and toning of the region, an advanced system outfitted with electrodes is placed directly over the targeted muscle. ifitzone offers ems training in Vaughan.
The types of EMS training are as follows:
The electro-stimulation technique works by simulating electrical impulses that the brain emits to cause our muscles to contract. The outcome of EMS is the same, except electrodes are placed on the muscle and an electronic system generates the electrical stimulation. i-motion The first wireless gadget that makes it possible to teach an endless number of individuals anywhere is EMS. It creates preparedness for individuals, communities, and many groups like nothing else.
A kind of exercise that involves lifting weights. It takes complete force, explosive strength, and stamina to lift weights. The preparatory needs for lifting a lot of weight are particularly special. The exercise movement cycles include full squats, bench presses, snatchs, cleans, jerks, vertical leaps, and drags, among others. The method is muscular adaptation. Adapting the muscles is the technique.
Muscle relaxation training
Relaxation training helps alleviate tension and lengthen muscle fibres, in contrast to shortening, which occurs after muscular stress or contraction. For example, yoga and pilates are excellent techniques to release tense muscles while also laying the groundwork for developing toned muscles.
How does EMS helps you to get a better shape?
- Should result in a weight loss that is both effective and sustainable over time. There is an increase in basal metabolism as well as a burning of calories and removal of fat from the body.
- By keeping the muscles active and toned, you may get the outcomes you want, which will help you make the most of your body’s potential for aesthetic improvement.
- The body is able to grow muscular mass with the use of electrical muscle stimulation, and during short training sessions, enhanced toning may be maintained across the different muscle groups.
- Segregation of endorphins generated at a set frequency may help relieve muscular pain and tension, allowing for faster recuperation of the affected muscles.
- to improve your overall physical health and to collaborate with professional and amateur athletes by doing optimally prepared workouts.
- Electrical stimulation in sports makes it simpler to lower the amount of fluid retained in the body by facilitating effective lymphatic drainage, which contributes to the reduction of excess fluid and aids with weight loss.
- Throughout the course of injury recovery, it offers assistance with sports training by way of a variety of workout activities. It makes it possible for certain muscle locations to operate, which helps avoid activation of weakening muscular communities or groups of muscles.
- It is helpful to concentrate on the physical form of a patient or person in a clinic, gym, or athletic or aesthetic centre by linking to their physical condition and underlying diseases at all times and to the aims targeted for individualised fitness. This may be done in a variety of settings.
iFitzone – Health and Performance Studio
- 9587 Weston Rd, Vaughan, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3A5, Canada
- Mon – Fri (08.30 am – 09.00 PM), Sat (09.00 am – 03.00 PM)
- 834508876354015, -79.55652755897812
iFitzone is located at 9587 Weston Rd, Vaughan, Woodbridge, ON L4H 3A5, nearby Vellore Hall Park (Woodbridge, ON L4H 3A5), Matthew Park (1 Villa Royale Ave, Woodbridge, ON L4H 2Z7), Starling Park, 131 Starling Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 2T9, and Comdel Park, 60 Comdel Blvd, Woodbridge, ON L4H 2P9.